Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Exhausted!

Someday I am going to learn my limits and stop overbooking myself. But sadly for me; someday is not today. I have made a very classic mistake for me again this week and scheduled myself to be too many places in too short a time. And in the end, what that means for me is a total lack of sleep. Of course I am up right now at 10:15 and at home and could be in bed, but instead I am posting on here. Granted in order to get through my day it took a couple of nodoze and a few diet cokes so I am not sure when I am going to fall asleep tonight. So really, I just need to learn my lesson and tell people "no" once in a while and make some time for myself.

On a positive note, Cletus will be back home with me in 7 hours. I am excited, I really missed him!

No comments: