10. Cool crisp air, for someone not from the midwest the break from the humidity is awesome!
9. Get to start wearing my sweats around the house again, frumpy, but so comfy!
8. Sweater weather!! A term coined by me and my best friend in high school to describe the perfect fall weather.
7. Hot apple cider, my favorite!
6. The smell of harvest time, burning fields, totally reminds me of home.
5. Pumpkin anything!! I love pumpkin and this is the season that I can get as much of it as I want.
4. Changing leaves on trees, Eric & I get to go see the fall color in New England this year. I am so excited!
3. My birthday! Not that I am in the mood to get older, but still a reason to celebrate and eat cake.
2. College football . . . I am an addict!! Really it is the greatest thing ever.
1. Cause I am getting married this fall!! Ok so I know that one was lame, but still a HUGE reason I have been waiting for fall to hurry up and get here.
And that is it, I am a total nerd, but I love Fall!!