Saturday, February 16, 2008

So Ready for Spring!


Ok, I don't know about anyone else, but I could not possibly be more ready for Spring. This has been snowiest winter in at least 30 years and it is only February. And at that it is only the middle of February. We still have over one more month of winter left. I know that with work my life in the Spring gets really hectic and chaotic and I am running around like a mad woman, but you know what . . . I am ready for it so bring it on! I just can't wait for the temperatures to warm up so that I can ride my bike or play with the dog outside. Winter kills me cause I feel like I am locked up in the house. Granted there are always places to go and things to do, but I just like to be able to come home and not have to stay inside the house. My new house has a big backyard for Cletus to play in but I can't let him out there for very long when it is this cold. So we are both looking forward to the Spring. At work the count down has officially started. There are officially 33 days till Spring.

1 comment:

Mom said...

I love that picture! I am so ready for the trees to be covered with pink blossoms!