Sunday, February 17, 2008

Chicago Auto Show


After not being able to talk anyone into going with me last year I was not about to miss this years auto show. Anyone who knows me knows that I have a serious infatuation with cars. More than one man has been a little intimidated by it which actually cracks me up a little. In any case I love cars. And one of my favorite things is classic muscle cars. A few years ago when the new Ford Mustang body style came out and returned the look to that of classic muscle I was so excited. Then Dodge followed suit with the Charger, Chrysler 300C, etc. But now, there's the Dodge Challenger brought back to life and totally awesome! So yesterday I got to see the preview at the auto show and I am telling you it is even more awesome in real life than a picture could ever let you imagine! So in case you didn't pick up on it, I liked it. I enjoyed the auto show as always. The friend that I talked into going with me were unfortunately not half as excited as I was about it so they hurried me through. Sad, I know. I will just have to plan better next year and make sure to schedule a time with my friends that really love cars.

No comments: