Friday, November 28, 2008

Mom Insisted . . .

So if you have been reading lately you would have noticed my anticipation for the holiday season and my debate as to how much I plan to decorate my house. I have been looking around at ornaments and trees for weeks while shopping for work and have continued that debate in my head.

I got home from work early today and was cleaning and rearranging some furniture in my house and my mom called. She asked if
I had my lights and decorations up yet and I said no, and I wasn't sure that I was going to this year. Then my mom "insisted" that I have a tree. So I went shopping and bought all the stuff and put up the tree and the few decorations that I have and this is the result.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I can't believe you weren't going to put up a tree. Shame on you.

misskate said...

Yay for Christmas decorations :) It looks great!