Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I'm a little annoyed

I am in Michigan for a few days for work. I left early this morning and got here and started looking at installations that I did earlier this Spring. Not a single site that I visited today has taken care of the material that we installed. I know that it has nothing to do with me, but I can't seem to help but to take this personally. I do my best not to, but when it is so many back to back, it kind of hurts a little. I jump through hoops for clients to make things just right for them and deal with all of their stupid quirks and then they don't even care about the finished project. At least not enough to take care of it. Days like today I feel like I care about the overall look of their site more than they do. I work really hard and feel like a little piece of me goes into each of these projects. Anyway, it was a little bit of a depressing day. I just hope that tomorrow is better and I see something that actually makes me happy.

2 comments:

Burtonfamily said...

Hi Liz
Sorry to hear that your dad sucked. My sucked too. Hope you get a chance to stop by while your in town. I live at 28457 Westerleigh Rd, Farmington Hills MI my number is the same 608-345-8874. If you want me to meet you somewhere let me know
Manide

Burtonfamily said...

I mean, sorry your DAY sucked, so did mine. I swear I can spell